Effective May 1, 2020, the trail system will be open for riding for CURRENT SEASON PASS HOLDERS ONLY. WE WILL NOT BE SELLING PASSES THIS WEEKEND. This is our first step in opening back up the trail system. The additional rules that are in place are:
• No congregating of groups in outside areas. We will be monitoring this closely and ask that you also monitor this between each other.
• Maintain a safe distance of at least 6 feet apart in all areas, at all times, including in the parking area.
• Camping will be prohibited until further notice
• The trails will be closing at 8 pm until further notice. The park must be clear by this time.
• Only members from the same family unit (or those who co-habitate) may ride together in an offroad vehicle.
• Hand washing stations will be available for enhanced hand washing
• Staff will wear masks for in person contact
• We suggest that all patrons wear a mask
• Failure to follow these rules may result in the loss of riding privileges.
We are excited to see everybody! Hopefully, we will be able to open back up on a full scale basis soon!