- Monday-Thursday, 6:00 am – 11:00 pm.
- Friday – Sunday 6:00 am – 12:01 am.
1. A permit sticker must be on all vehicles entering the area.
2. Rush-Off-Road is not responsible for monitoring or enforcement of these rules and regulations or for compliance with any applicable local, state or federal laws.
3. Rush-Off-Road is neither liable nor responsible for damage, loss or theft of personal property or injury to visitors.
4. All operators, passengers, and other visitors (and their minor guests) are required to comply with these rules and regulations and should at all times conduct themselves in a reasonable and safe manner.
5. All operators, passengers, and other visitors (and their minor guests) should comply with all local, state and federal laws and manufacturer recommendations, including appropriate use of protective and safety gear and equipment and appropriate and safe operation of vehicles and equipment.
6. Explosives, illegal drugs and glass containers are prohibited.
7. Violations of any local, state or federal law should be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency. In the event of emergency, call 911.
8. All operators, passengers, and other visitors (and their minor guests) are prohibited from littering. – Pack it in, pack it out.
9. There will be no tolerance for fighting.
10. Swimming is strictly prohibited in any body of water located on the property.
11. Do not remove or destroy trees, shrubs, plants or animals. Do not feed animals, including but not limited to bears, coyotes, deer or turkey.
12. An adult must be with and supervise minors at all times.
13. Be courteous of other drivers and area employees on and off the trails.
14. Stay on existing trails. Do not blaze new trails. Stay within the boundaries of area and away from posted areas. Use only designated entrances into the area.
15. Vehicles should travel in groups of 2 or more, except in emergency situations.
16. The terrain is constantly changing. Check each hill. Ride all trails with caution.
17. All trails will follow a two way traffic pattern.
18. Non-operative vehicles should be moved to the side of the trails and attended to immediately.
19. Weekly and Annual Permits do not include admission to special events.
20. The board of Rush Off Road, LLC must approve all special events, including vendors
21. All drivers and passengers of any vehicle must complete and sign the separate “Release and Waiver of Liability Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement” provided.
22. Trail Riding hours are Monday-Thursday, 6:00 am – 11:00 pm, Friday – Sunday 6:00 am – 12:01 am.