- Monday-Thursday, 6:00 am – 11:00 pm.
- Friday – Sunday 6:00 am – 12:01 am.
1. A permit sticker must be on all vehicles entering the area.
2. Helmets are required on ATVs, Side by Sides, and bikes.
3. Other protective gear including but not limited to those items listed by the manufacturer and the ATV safety institute are strongly recommended.
4. Riding double on ATVs is prohibited except on ATVs designed for doubles by the factory.
5. All operators and passengers of cars, trucks, buggies, etc., designated for on or off road use must wear safety belts while vehicle is being operated. Infants and children must be restrained in legally required child safety seats.
6. All off road vehicle drivers and riders should follow the manufacturer's safe operating procedures. Please be sure that your ORV has the appropriate equipment needed to operate on the rough terrain in the area.
7. All vehicles must have front and rear lights while driving at night.
8. Vehicles attempting extreme trails must have a full roll cage and occupants must have on HELMETS as noted above.
9. Passengers in vehicles must comply with the vehicle’s factory seating standards.
10. Explosives, alcohol, illegal drugs and glass containers are prohibited.
11. Litter laws are strictly enforced. Pack it in, pack it out.
12. There will be no tolerance for fighting.
13. Swimming is strictly prohibited in any body of water located on the property.
14. Do not remove or destroy trees, shrubs, plants or animals. Do not feed animals, including but not limited to bears, coyotes, deer or turkey.
15. An adult must be with and supervise minors at all times.
16. The minimum age to operate an ORV is 8 years old.
17. Be courteous of other drivers and area employees on and off the trails.
18. All vehicles must operate in a manner to avoid incidents and/or accidents while in the area, including
maintaining a safe speed.
19. Stay on existing trails. Do not blaze new trails. Stay within the boundaries of area and away from posted areas. Use only designated entrances into the area.
20. Vehicles should travel in groups of 2 or more, except in emergency situations.
21. The terrain is constantly changing. Check each hill. Ride all trails with caution.
22. All trails will follow a two way traffic pattern.
23. Non-operative vehicles should be moved to the side of the trails and attended to immediately.
24. In the event of emergency, call 911.
25. Weekly and Annual Permits do not include admission to special events.
26. The board of Rush Off Road, LLC must approve all special events, including vendors.
27. All drivers and passengers of any vehicle must complete and sign the separate “Release and Waiver of Liability Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement” provided.
28. Rush Off Road, LLC is neither liable nor responsible for damage, loss or theft of personal property or injury to visitors.