The park will remain open – continuing to operate under the Social Distancing guidance from the CDC and within the requirements provided by our government. The following precautions will be in place this weekend:
• Permits will be available through the window only. No person will be permitted to enter the office.
• Increased frequency of sanitizing and cleaning.
• No congregating of groups in outside areas.
• Maintain a safe distance of at least 6 feet apart in all areas, at all times.
• Only members from the same family unit (or those who co-habitate) may ride together in an offroad vehicle.
Social Distancing is important, and these are requirements. Our governmental leaders have recommended outdoor activity as long as we are observing social distancing. Our mental health in the times of crisis is essential and we feel fortunate that we can provide a mental outlet.
Stay safe and stay well!